top of page

Our registration services will assist you to be eligible to complete an annual self-assessment return.

Self-Assessment Registration Services

  • You are required to register for self-assessment and submit a return if: 

    1. You were self-employed as a ‘sole trader’ and earned more than £1,000 (before taking off anything you can claim tax relief on).
    2. You were a partner in a business partnership.
    3. You had a total taxable income of more than £100,000.
    4. You had to pay Capital Gains Tax when you sold or ‘disposed of’ something that increased in value.
    5. You had to pay the High Income Child Benefit Charge.
    6. You are a director and you received a Dividend or salary through your company.

bottom of page